Monday, October 6, 2008

OH So Heavenly Cupcakes...


So today I made cupcakes after quite a number of years and I choose to call them heavenly cause it took a long time to get them looking as good as they do haha. One thing I can tell you is that I don't want to put myself through that again anytime soon. So what was so bad about theses cupcakes? Well let me tel,l I think it just weren't my day. I made 50 little cupcakes from a normal sponge cake recipe and at first everything look good. But I'm having a problem setting my oven so my cupcakes didn't rise as much as expected :-(. But that wasn't the end now I had 50 cupcakes staring at me waiting to be iced! I started off by making a pretty little design a bit more sophisticated for the adults. After a couple I was finished tired and decided to make some fun designs using smarties more for the kids. I would say that's about the best thing about cupcakes you can use them for almost anything and play around with different designs. I remember the most fun I had making cupcakes was a couple years ago when I made spiderman cupcakes. They are great treat especially for children's parties and you can make a lot and make sure that's one of the things each guest can have. So tell me what do you think about cupcakes? Would you use them for parties? And how much would you be willing to pay for a cupcake or a dozen cupcakes?

No comments: